The New York City Early Childhood Mental Health Network (ECMHN)
The ECMHN is a collection of specialized mental health services for young children and their families offering
- Expert clinical staff using evidence-based and trauma-focused therapies
- Mental health treatment for children birth to 5 years and their families
- Short wait times for appointments
- Services in languages other than English, including Spanish
- Newly added: Perinatal mental health services (click here to view flyer for professionals, haga clic aquí para ver el folleto para profesionales) and click here for parent flyer in (English, 中國人, 简体中文, ייִדיש ,اردو, Español, Русский, Polskie, 한국어, Italiano, עִברִית , Kreyol Ayisyen , Français , বাংলা , عربي )
*All clinics accept Medicaid and other insurance and work with families to ensure access.